through tears and laughter

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Introducing filmguide.co.nz

I am glad to say that for the last few days, filmguide has been up and running. It is an awesome website providing quality film reviews for the average New Zealander.


Check it out!

Not only that, but you can also sign up and post your comments on films you've seen, and discuss issues in the media. That's what it's there for - this resource needs to be utilised!

I've seen the hard yakka that people have been through to create this website. It's one aspect of the 1914media trust set up by my husband Scott, Greg & Brett... other people will soon be on the trust board also, and it's really exciting to see where it's going! The passion that my husband has for this is contagious. And the support 1914 and filmguide has had from so many different people is heart-warming.

So my challenge for this week:
Jump on the bandwagon and get filmguide.co.nz buzzing with discussion!

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 5:48 pm, Blogger BJ said...

What a cool blog? I just discovered it off Jean's blog. Excellent. I just read all your posts and really enjoyed the Baa Baa black sheep song and accompanying list.

Bye!

 
At July 13, 2006 7:18 pm, Blogger Liz, Scott and Harry said...

Why thanks Mr Brett.. I'm sure you can relate to many of the things in the childcare 'list' and would have more to add :D

I decided to go for the elusive "people will eventually figure out I have a blog" approach rather than broadcasting it, and so far it seems to be working ok!!

 
At July 13, 2006 8:27 pm, Blogger Geekery said...

Film Guide rocks! Especially some of the DVD reviews...

 
At July 13, 2006 8:31 pm, Blogger Liz, Scott and Harry said...

Yeah filmguide is awesome, I don't know about that Jonathan guy tho.. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home