through tears and laughter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Peg Bag for the Husband

I got some marks back today - for the technology paper I did last semester. We had to design and make a significant product, and document (in journal form) the technological process.

A few people made huge bookshelves.

One made a huge flash dog house (seriously, a small child could happily live in it).

It took them weeks. Months.

I made a peg bag.

It took only a couple of hours to make and it was great. Just ask Scott.

I titled my assignment "A Peg Bag for the Husband".



Here's to reading the marking criteria and discovering that no marks were given for the actual product - I got A+!

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 10:05 pm, Blogger jeanie said...

Awesome, babe! Go you smarty pants....

 
At July 20, 2006 6:11 pm, Blogger melissa said...

nice!

 
At July 28, 2006 10:53 pm, Blogger BJ said...

its just so perfect...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home