through tears and laughter

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bliss

I am officially on the second day of my holiday. It's lovely! I haven't had a holiday since our honeymoon in April, and I guess even that was spent being a tourist and getting used to married life... so I am cherishing having time to catch up on all the little things that otherwise get forgotten.

Yesterday I had a haircut, probably a bit short but at least it's lighter and not as hot.

This morning I worked on my CV and so far I've done about 4 loads of washing. And just enjoying the sunshine. Nice.

Last weekend the hubby and I went on a bit of a road trip to visit family. Scott's family friend Anna had an engagement party in Rotorua on Friday night, so we took the opportunity to stay at the motel my aunt and uncle manage, Tuscany Villas. It was so nice, even had a private spa bath!


Our neices Amanda and Cori-Jo having a tea party in our motel room.




Scott's Dad - photo taken by CJ (pretty good for a 5 year old ae!)



Uncle Viv - also taken by CJ. I like this arty shot.


Saturday we drove to Turangi to stay at Scott's Mum's place. We had a lovely time catching up with her, my sister-in-law Jo and of course the girls.

During the long drive home, Scott and I were having 'church' in the car when we saw this beautiful sight. As always, the photos couldn't capture just how amazing it looked, but you can make out the sun rays coming out of the cloud.





And last but not least... check out this hottie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home