through tears and laughter

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Betsy

Well, the entertainment is just going all out this week..

Being an egocentric person of today, I decided to google my own name.

There is a poet, an artist, and a NZ community leader who fought for women's rights (who knew?!)

I also found this, which I thought was rather amusing:

Variations of the name Elizabeth Kelso
Betsie Kelso
Betty Kelso
Beth Kelso
Libby Kelso
Lizzy Kelso
Lizzie Kelso
Eli Kelso
Liza Kelso
Liz Kelso
Bess Kelso
Betsy Kelso
Bessie Kelso
Betsey Kelso
Elisa Kelso
Bitsy Kelso
Eliza Kelso


Just call me Betsy.

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 2:03 pm, Blogger BJ said...

This is bizarre! I did a search on me using that search engine and it brought up the real me as the first entry! Plus they had quite a bit of info about me...

Scary really...

 
At July 30, 2006 11:40 am, Blogger Kelso said...

I like Betsey! xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home